Join us in Western Mass for
Building Futures Through Relationships
- How are youth-adult relationships happening today in Massachusetts?
- How can stakeholders in Western MA support the positive effects of these relationships?
- How do we create pathways to successful futures for young people?
Along with the data presentation, we will host a panel of practitioners from Western MA youth-serving organizations to discuss and interpret the findings and share the many ways that adults are engaging young people to support them, including:
- Danielle Letourneau-Therrien, Executive Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Franklin County
- Ana West, Program Director, New England Farm Workers' Council
- Dr. Stephen Zrike, Jr., Superintendent, Holyoke Public Schools
We will also hear remarks from Michael Knapik, Director, Governor's Western MA Regional Office, about his work and the role positive relationships play in the region.
Registration and networking will begin at 9:30am. Program to follow at 10:00am. A light breakfast will be served.