Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:00am to 11:00am
Join us for this one hour webinar to learn the benefits of accessing MMP's network of services through our Quality-Based Membership Initiative. We will review the process to become an Affiliate member, which is the first level of access to our network. From there, participants will learn the many benefits of membership, including the types of assistance and support offered by MMP to build your program's capacity.
You'll walk away with the ability to:
- Navigate the Quality Based Membership Initiative
- Understand how MMP works with formal mentoring programs
- Initiate steps to help your mentoring program make the most out of membership with MMP
This training is best for:
- Mentoring program staff that are interested in strengthening programming and operations
- Program staff that manage partnerships with external stakeholders
If you have questions about the webinars, please contact Janeen Smith, Senior Manager of Program Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.