Sponsored by Bank of America, Mass Mentoring Partnership invites you to join The State of Youth Mentoring In Hampden County on Tuesday, May 5th.
This will be a celebration of what is happening in the mentoring and youth development field and a time to consider new and innovative practices in Hampden County.
The forum will explore:
- What does mentoring and youth development in Hampden County look like?
- How do we create pathways to success for our youth while ensuring we train the workforce of the future?
Highlights of this event will include:
- Remarks from Alex B. Morse, Mayor of Holyoke
- An in-depth look at key findings from the 2014 Mass Mentoring Counts and Youth Development program surveys with a particular focus on Hampden County.
- Networking with other colleagues and community members.
This is a free event, but you must register. Light appetizers will be served. RSVP HERE