Due to the late January blizzard, we were forced to postpone our State of Youth Mentoring Forum event. The event has been rescheduled for Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 8:30 a.m.!
At the event, Bank of America and Mass Mentoring Partnership, in collaboration with the UMASS Donahue Institute, will release the results of the biennial Mass Mentoring Counts survey.
The forum will explore:
- How can stakeholders support the positive effects of empowering youth-adult relationships, no matter where they take place?
- What does mentoring in Massachusetts look like?
- How do we create pathways to success for our youth while ensuring we train the workforce of the future?
Highlights of the event will include:
- Remarks from Massachusetts Lt. Governor Karyn Polito
- Remarks from Bank of America Massachusetts President Bob Gallery
- Presentation of the 2014 Mass Mentoring Counts Data
- Discussion of the Youth Development Survey results
Bank of America
100 Federal Street, Boston
Tuesday, March 24
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. - Check in/registration/breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - Mass Mentoring Counts and Youth Development Survey presentation
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. - Networking