Partnership development is one of the most effective strategies to secure volunteers, cultivate donors and learn new organizational practices. Learn best practices for developing organizational partnerships during this three-hour training. Interactive content will focus on on identifying, connecting and forming mutually beneficial partners with organizations in your community. This training is an excellent complement to our Marketing and Recruitment workshop. Sarah Shugrue, Manager of Western MA Partnerships and Afi Tettey-Fio, Manager of Targeted Communities will be available to share their expertise.
You’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Identify partners that align to your organization’s mission and needs
- Articulate your program’s value to potential partners
- Implement strategies to develop partnerships that advance your organization’s mission
This training is best for:
- Program staff from youth-serving organizations who have the ability to form partnerships as a means to strengthen their programming.
- External affairs or fundraising staff tasked with resource development through partnerships