Mass Mentoring Partnership (MMP) is thrilled to announce the kick-off to our 2013 season with the Rodman Ride for Kids, a noncompetitive 25, 50 or 100 mile bike ride through southeastern Massachusetts on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013. We want you to meet the awesome riders on Team MMP!
- Why did you choose to ride for Team MMP in the 2013 Rodman Ride for Kids? To support a great cause and Team ALKU!
- What has been the most rewarding experience of your training and/or fundraising so far? The outreach of people who have donated and the stories attributed to them.
- Tell us about an important mentor you had/have in your life. My dad, he has taught me the importance of being independent and standing up for what you believe in, and this is certainly a cause I believe in.
- Why do you think mentoring is important? It is important to support children and young adults that have their whole lives in front of them. Providing people and resources that help them to succeed in life is one of the most valuable things they can be given.
- How does mentoring strengthen communities? A child who is mentored is more educated and confident, which equals a stronger community.