Mass Mentoring Partnership (MMP) is thrilled to announce the kick-off to our 2013 season with the Rodman Ride for Kids, a noncompetitive 25, 50 or 100 mile bike ride through southeastern Massachusetts on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013. We want you to meet the awesome riders on Team MMP!
- Why did you choose to ride for Team MMP in the 2013 Rodman Ride for Kids? I love the cause, and I feel responsible to do my part in supporting it. Rather than just making a donation, I want to do something bigger.
- What has been the most rewarding experience of your training and/or fundraising so far? Meeting children directly impacted by mentoring organizations in Massachusetts. It shows us directly what is coming of our hard work to ride and fundraise.
- Tell us about an important mentor you had/have in your life. The best mentor in my life has to be my dad. He works harder than any many I know, and has instilled the strong work ethic I have today. I owe much of my recent success to the mentoring from my father.
- Why do you think mentoring is important? It leads these children down a better path, and gives them opportunities to succeed that they might not have already had.
- How does mentoring strengthen communities? Mentoring strengthens communities because it betters the future of the community, making it more viable.