Mass Mentoring Partnership (MMP) is thrilled to announce the kick-off to our 2013 season with the Rodman Ride for Kids, a noncompetitive 25, 50 or 100 mile bike ride through southeastern Massachusetts on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013. We want you to meet the awesome riders on Team MMP!
- Why did you choose to ride for Team MMP in the 2013 Rodman Ride for Kids? I had so much fun riding last year, I had to do it again!
- What has been the most rewarding experience of your training and/or fundraising so far? Seeing how supportive our community is for mentoring.
- Tell us about an important mentor you had/have in your life. My marketing manager, KC Cressinger. She pushes me every day and is always there to listen.
- Why do you think mentoring is important? It gives children an advantage, when their circumstances might not normally offer that to them.
- How does mentoring strengthen communities? It directly affects both the mentor and mentee in a positive light, therefore yielding positive benefits to the overall community and those involved.