This three-hour training provides participants with best practices to market a youth-serving program and recruit volunteers. Topics include how to develop a comprehensive recruitment plan that includes goals, strategies, and success measures; how to develop a persuasive communications plan to promote your program; and how to build relationships to enhance or improve program results in securing resources. During this interactive training, participants will have the chance to practice skills to promote the power of empowering youth-adult relationships in their programs. Participants will receive the Marketing and Recruitment on a Shoestring Budget Workbook that includes tools and templates to help develop marketing and recruitment plans.
You’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Raise your program’s public profile
- Develop concrete strategies to recruit volunteers and mentors
- Design a recruitment plan to engage your community and call volunteers to action
Training is best for:
- Staff involved in volunteer or mentor recruitment
- Staff responsible for marketing or public awareness