Guided by our recently updated strategic plan, Mass Mentoring Partnership is fueling the movement to support empowering youth-adult relationships throughout the State of Massachusetts. Our vision is that every young person has the opportunity to be involved in an empowering youth-adult relationship to create more vibrant and resilient communities. MMP is working with established mentoring programs, youth serving organizations, faith-based organizations, and academic institutions to strengthen the program and organizational practices that contribute to the resiliency of youth, families and communities. MMP is a small staff working in a high leverage environment. Our environment is fast-paced, responsive to innovation, committed to organizational learning and promotes staff development. MMP is committed to building a culturally diverse staff of professionals who are motivated to develop an inclusive and culturally responsive workplace and promote these values within the services and products we deliver to our constituents and other stakeholders. MMP offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits within the non-profit sector.
MMP is seeking a talented and dynamic professional to join our team as Manager of Graphic Design as we implement new and innovative strategies to achieve the goals of the marketing and public awareness team and promote MMP’s mission, services and staff. MMP is committed to building a culturally diverse staff of professionals who are experienced in and motivated to promote positive youth development and address diversity issues within our own work and that of the programs with whom we work. In this newly-created position, the manager works as an integral part of the Marketing & Public Awareness team to provide leadership, creative direction and design across multiple platforms. Working in partnership with the Director of Marketing & Public Awareness and Manager of Marketing & Communications, this is a key position with the opportunity to make a significant impact within a small, highly productive marketing team. This position is based in MMP’s Boston office.
- BS or BA in graphic design or related field
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a creative environment as well as independently
- Experience in developing and executing all graphic design elements for marketing and advertising campaigns
- Thorough knowledge and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in web design projects highly desirable
- Experience working with external vendors, including printers
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Photography skills and video production skills desirable
- Experience in a non-profit setting a plus
- Bilingual and bicultural and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Provide creative direction and design for all print and digital design projects
- Leverage creative and visual strategies to translate MMP’s mission and vision in a way that engages external audiences and strengthens the MMP brand
- Develop, execute and maintain MMP branding guidelines and standards across all platforms and materials
- Create graphic elements, assets and collateral material to support MMP’s expanded mission
- Create materials for all MMP events, including signage, collateral, and invitations
- Create responsive e-mail templates to more effectively communicate with external audiences
- Design online and print advertising for MMP campaigns
- Lead efforts on MMP’s web presence
- Work with internal departments to create materials for external audiences, including development & fundraising, program services and operations teams
- Manage external vendors as needed
Please email a resume, link to your online portfolio or samples of your work, and cover letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position, how you heard about this opportunity, and your salary requirements (in Word format) to email@example.com, subject line “Manager of Graphic Design”. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Mass Mentoring Partnership provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.