Sponsored by the United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley, Mass Mentoring Partnership invites you to join this panel presentation and facilitated discussion. This will be a celebration of what is happening in the mentoring field and a time to consider new and innovative practices.
Join the conversation:
- Learn about the latest research regarding developmental relationships and positive youth development.
- Hear from mentoring and youth serving organizations throughout Lynn that are creating opportunities for youth and adults to engage, learn and grow together.
- Discuss innovative practices that support the vibrancy and health of communities.
- Contribute ideas and energy to the development of action steps for the community and programs.
- Network with other colleagues and community members.
This is a free event but you must register. Light breakfast will be provided.