Please save the date for our Champions of Mentoring breakfast for networking, special guests, award presentations, and an online auction. Special guests and Champions of Mentoring, include: John Farrel, Boston Red Sox Manager, Maura Healey, Massachusetts Attorney General, & Dan Roche, WBZ-TV Sports Anchor.
Champions of Mentoring is Mass Mentoring Partnership's signature annual fundraising event with the Boston Red Sox. Each year at the event, MMP bestows the Champion of Mentoring Awards to individuals and organizations who have shown a strong commitment to the mentoring field; the KELLY Award to a young person for his or her educational pursuits; and the James G. Connolly Tribute Fund awards to provide grant money to mentoring programs working to better their communities.
Tuesday, June 27 | 7:30am-10:00am | State Street Pavilion | Fenway Park, 20 Yawkey Way
Please contact C.T. Ransdell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Co-chair: Steve Powell, SS&C Technologies
- Co-chair: Josh Franklin, Crystal Financial
- Daniel Acheampong, Summit Partners
- Colin Burch, Boston Red Sox
- James Connolly, Citizens Bank
- Sheree Dunwell, The Chiofaro Company
- Marisa Gianino, State Street
- Michael MacDonald, Forrester Research
- Sara Miller, Connance
- H Michael Zografakis, AOL