About the Scholarship
Created in 2015 by ALKU CEO and Founder and MMP Board Member, Mark Eldridge, the ALKU Scholarship is a $20,000 college scholarship for rising high school seniors. Through Mark's leadership and generosity, the scholarship provides youth the opportunity to apply for financial support to achieve their full potential as they pursue their college careers.
In order to qualify for the award, the student must be...
- enrolled in a high school within Massachusetts;
- a rising senior (will be a high school senior in fall 2017);
- planning on applying to a four-year, accredited institution to acquire a Bachelor's degree in any field;
- engaged in an empowering youth-adult relationship (defined as any adult other than the applicant's legal guardian who provides friendship, guidance and support) for at least one year;
- able to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and a commitment to their communities
To apply for the 2017 ALKU Scholarship, click here.