Building Futures Through Relationships: Release of the 2016 Mass Mentoring Counts Survey and Case Studies of Youth-Serving Organizations
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
10am - Noon
Bank of America | 225 Franklin St | Boston
Join us in celebrating as we release the 2016 Mass Mentoring Counts survey data and insightful case studies of youth-serving organizations. The program will explore questions like:
- How are youth-adult relationships happening today in Massachusetts?
- How can stakeholders support the positive effects of these relationships, no matter where they take place?
- How do we create pathways to successful futures for young people?
Along with the data presentation, we will host a panel of practitioners to discuss and interpret the findings and share the many ways that adults are engaging with young people to support them, including:
- Jessica Dugan, Director of Program Development, Crossroads
- Eric Esteves, Social Innovation Fund Director, The Boston Foundation
- Shaunda Lewis, Associate Director. Strong Women Strong Girls
- Dr. Colin Rose, Assistant Superintendent of Opportunity and Achievement Gaps, Boston Public Schools
We will also hear remarks from Boston City Councilor Andrea Campbell about her work and the role positive relationships play in her community.